Cheeeese! Cheeeese!

Holy shit

I don't know who you are, you're clearly out of your mind, and I want to work with you some how, some way.

piloto 1 piloto 1

wtf

estamos aqui...

killer robots in life killer robots in life

Wow!

Novel cartoon, sir! Keep at it is all the advice I can give you. Don't listen to your other reviewers. Two of them don't have flash, and the guy who does is a pretentious dick anyways.

TubesMIX TubesMIX

An obligated 10/10

To the man whose name is spelt exactly the same way as mine.

Daily2oon SE: Definitive Daily2oon SE: Definitive

Please sir

Please host that insult generator so I can link good friends to it :)

DefinitiveStar responds:

DESTROY SS! DESTROY SS!

I loved it

BRAVO!

Devil Got My Woman Devil Got My Woman

hmmm

its pretty good but has a totally different feeling than the original, and the notes you're hitting aren't as bone chilling. did you use bentonia tuning? anyways its a hard ass song to play so nice job considering.

Urbanus responds:

You know I've always said that you can't teach talent and the same goes for good ol' Skip. I could play for twenty years and still not be able to play like he did. The best I can do is take his songs and try to inject them with my own flair ala Cream's cover of "Crossroads". As far as tuning goes...HELLS YA! Bentonia all the way bro! Anyways, I'm glad you liked it.

Schizophrenic Schizophrenic

really good!

excellent work for an audio portal piece. soothing and ambient, but trippy and scary all at the same time. a very interesting piece of work, sounds very unique and id love to use it in a flash

Sephora responds:

Thanks :), should be interesting to see it utilized in different flashes.

What you know (about math) What you know (about math)

eehehe

i like how ye voice gets higher as it goes along

Gavin responds: